Discover the WSET Diploma Coaching Program – D3 : A preparation program designed to help you confidently sit the WSET Diploma exams, from home and in a completely flexible setting.
This WSET Diploma Coaching Program is focused on the D3 Unit : Wines of the World.
If you are also :
- Afraid to fail the WSET Diploma exams and to spend years unsuccessfully working towards your goal,
- Worried about the hours upon hours of study and the thousands invested in the tuition fees,
- Struggling with developing sufficient discipline for learning, especially over a long period of time,
Then the following is for you.
With this unique program, you will focus on the essential points to master in order to successfully pass the exams, with a certified trainer at your side for the duration of the program.
The WSET Diploma Coaching program is not for everyone and spaces are limited.
It is geared towards motivated students who want to transition to the wine industry (or who are already on board), and who want to give themselves the best chances to successfully obtain the WSET Diploma without spending too much time…
How does the WSET Diploma Coaching work?
- Select the program (either the 6 months or the 3 months accelerated program) and the options (with or without Live Coaching Tasting Sessions, an individual session with just you and the instructor).
- Every week (first week starting on the 3rd of January 2022), you will receive new theory exam questions for the D3 Unit, with guidance from your instructor to help you write the best answers for each question.
- Every week you will answer these questions in writing. The instructor will then review your answers and give you personalized feedback for each question, as well as highlighting areas of improvement. The instructor will guide your learning and help you focus your efforts on what is important in order to pass your exams.
- In total, you will practice answering 106 exam-type questions covering every part of the D3 Unit.
Select the unit you are studying
Review your personalized corrections from your instructor
Give yourself the best chance to pass the WSET Level 4 Diploma
If you choose the option Live Coaching Tasting Session :
- You will receive your wine tasting box at home, including 12 wine samples containing 2cl of wine each.
- You will meet 6 times with your instructor through 30 minute videoconferencing sessions, learning both theory and practice in each
The WSET Diploma Coaching provides you with an integrated work method:
- Dedicated study time geared towards mastering the theory while staying motivated, as well as :
- regularly tasting fine wines (if you choose the option Live Coaching Tasting Session) following the WSET Diploma
Give yourself the best chance to prepare, pass the exams and obtain your WSET Diploma !
Your Educator : Nils Bihari-Andersson
Nils Bihari-Andersson is a wine consultant and the lead WSET Certified Educator at Coam. He teaches both the Level 2 and 3 courses as well as the Diploma Coaching programme. He has extensive experience teaching and lecturing at WSET courses as well as for the hospitality industry and the wine trade. He holds the WSET Diploma, is a WSET Certified Educator, a Certified Sherry Educator and also has a Wine MBA from INSEEC Bordeaux. He is a judge at the International Wine Challenge and the Mundus Vini, and was a national finalist in the 2011 « UK’s Best Young Sommelier » competition. Nils has been in the wine trade since 2008 and will happily share his knowledge to help you further yours.
Your academic coordinator : Yann Rousselin
Yann Rousselin has a 15 year track record of innovation in the world of wine education. He is the founder of Le COAM (Cours d’Oenologie And More – a school for wine classes and wine tasting) as well as the author of French wine blog, ”Le Vin Pas à Pas” and of the namesake podcast (#1 podcast in France on wine education). He created the ”Masterclass de la Dégustation” (Wine Tasting Masterclass, France´s first remote wine training kits), and is an initiator of French language distance learning programs at the WSET (Wine and Spirits Education Trust).